2009-01-13

Examine Carefully Before Buying Used Domain

Buying old used domain is lucrative and it is one of the faster way to have online monetizing. Having new domain is really good but making it established really need long time and extra hard afford. That is why some Internet earner cut this long hard way by instantly purchase the established old used domain. Domain flipping has appeared as a new and lucrative business field.

Recently I bought some used domains. Hoping to make good way in online business, I have selected them very carefully. Of course I have to make fair effort with my dollar. Generally Google page rank is the most decisive aspect before buying old domain. Some people want to have o good high page rank quickly, and the easy way is buying the old domain with page rank.

However I have miss something important beside the google page rank. Was the old domain banned by Google Search Engine and Google Adsense? If it was, it is really difficult to make restored. Then our opportunity to make earning with the old domain is very limited. Or even with the banned domain from Google, it is a very little opportunity. In sight seeing, google track record is the easy consideration.

I have the bad experience with the old domain purchase. After succeeding the transaction, the old domain was transferred to me. I configure with the blogspot to hopefully make good niche blog. Of course I want to apply Asense in that blog. Unfortunately, the adsense advertisement can not display in that blog with the old domain purchase. I try to find out why it does not appear. Finally I find the answer: Google adsense has banned the old used domain which I bought. Poor me I did not check it before.

So before buying any used domain, make sure to check the page rank, age, backlink and the banning. To know wheteher the used domain was banned or not by Google Adsense, follow this link. It is always better to look at inside deeply to prevent unwanted thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment