2009-02-12

Indonesian Adsense Publisher Receives Western Union Payment

last month, I failed to received my first Adsense check. I have had been waiting for two months and the check did not arrive at my home. because of worrying there was something wrong with the check, I decide to ask reissuing the check. I logged in my account and found that my check was successfully stopped. I felt free but kept worrying how I can clear the check if the check its self was so difficult to reach my home.
Then it was the time, last week I received an email from Adsense Support team. It is stated that from this month Indonesian publisher will have the option of payment with the Western Union. Really it is gread advance of Adsense. It proves that Adsese keep trying to offer the best reward for its publishing partner.
Previously Western Union has been lounched as the Adsense payment for several regions and countries. Publishers from the following regions:
  • China
  • Pakistan
  • Filipina
  • Chili
  • Kolombia
  • Malaysia
  • Romania
  • Argentina
  • Peru
have enjoyed the quick and easy payment method before. And Now is the time for Indonesian publisher to get the quick payment. Really It great news from Adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment