2009-04-29

Waiting for Second Adsense Payment

Since Adsense allowed for Indonesian publisher to receive payment by Western Union, I my self have got additional spirit to keep monetizing blog. By western Union, publisher will save time and cost in withdrawing the payment.
When I got the first payment last February, I had been trying to make effort how to get the Adsense payment monthly. I had tried to maximize the adsense earning. However it doesn't work to reach the $100 threshold monthly. I still need 2 months to reach the threshold. I have use competitive filter but it seems that it does not work well for my blog. I have quite enough traffic but it bring very low paying keyword.
Now my second payment is still in progress and I have to work harder to get monthly payment. hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment