2008-10-14

Making Posts with Mobile Phone

Recently, I often make article posts for this blog and my another blog by using mobile phone. I use this way because, using phone is more mobile. I can make posting while I am waiting, watching tv, lying on the bed or drinking coffee.
I have Nokia 6630 and has been installed with Opera Mini 4.1. For me, my phone is forced to explore. Every day it has produced hundreds of word for blogging. My credit is tend to be spent more for accesing data than making call and writing message.
Posting articles for blog with mobile phone was disturbed with limitted feature for editing. Text alignment and making link, for example, are not found in Opera Mini. With this lack such editing feature, blog postings are less perfect.
However, those limitted features can be subtituted by managing HTML. The problem is done and I like more my Nokia 6630

No comments:

Post a Comment